Thursday, February 14, 2013

Love is...

Love is...
  • A nice hot cup of coffee every morning when I wake up, fixed by the man who still makes my heart smile.
  • An evening of fun with my girls and hubby: anything from pizza and a movie to games or a night out together.
  • Baking with Emily... or enjoying what she bakes on her own!
  • Talking with Abby... more accurately listening to Abby while she's talking to me!
  • Coloring with Morgan.
  • Family in all its forms and functions. 
  • Time with my besties doing just about anything.  We have found we can make the simplest things fun!
  • Digging into God's word with my Bible study group - sharing His message and in turn being taught so much.
  • Writing.
  • Cuddles from children.
  • Listening and sharing dreams with my one and only.
  • Opening the Bible and discovering God's love for me on every page.
  • Realizing that Jesus' sacrifice was the largest outpouring of love, mercy, and grace this world has ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment