Thursday, June 13, 2013

Enjoy today!

Photo: "You will never have this day with your children again. Tomorrow, they'll be a little older than they were today. 
This day is a gift. 
Breathe and notice. 
Smell and touch them; study their faces and little feet and pay attention. 
Relish the charms of the present. 
Enjoy today, mama. It will be over before you know it." 
- Jen Hatmaker

Picture Source: Joni Lay at http://laybabylay.com/relish-the-charms-of-the-present/
As we start our summers with a bang, I want to challenge you to remember this message.  I know I need to remind myself of this very thing all the time!  Our children are a blessing every day, even when we are going crazy!  May you have a blessed summer with your babies.  Make some great memories and tell me all about them!
I'm off to make some memories with mine over the next two weeks.  Between Disney and Gatlinburg I will have many chances to remind myself that every day is a blessing!  I pray that I will be able to leave the stress behind and just enjoy being a mom.  I pray the same thing for you as the summer vacations begin and we all have kids full time. 

"Enjoy today, mama.  It will be over before you know it." - Jen Hatmaker

No comments:

Post a Comment